Thursday, December 18, 2008

How absurd and childish:

Check out this page

Basically it is a website on facebook where you become a fan of the guy who threw his shoe at President George W. Bush. I think it a terrible shame of any American who would applaud this behavior. If you don't agree with somebody, fine, dislike the man. Typically I support Bush except on some recent issues. Anyway, he is our President and that alone entitles him to some level of respect. I can only imagine what would happen if I were to throw my shoes at Barry the savior. There would be no fan pages, there would be no free Coby bumper stickers, there would only be raw unadulterated hatred from those Barry supporters wondering how I can have so much hate. The left who claims to be tolerant, loving and peaceful sure exhibit a lot of hate when it comes to those who they don't agree with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home